The boarder barn offers several amenities, including:
- spacious matted stalls with windows
- personal tack lockers
- rider’s lounge with powder room and kitchenette
- a hot/cold wash stall
Our lesson horses and boarders enjoy:
- a personalized feeding program using Poulin ETEC One or Balancer
- a mix of first, second, and third cutting hay netted while in stalls
- maximized turnout for happy and content horses (day turnout in winter, night turnout in summer)
- rotational grazing in mowed and reseeded pastures
- winter paddocks with footing that is cleaned daily allowing for daily turnout
Our stable also boasts an 83′ x 120′ indoor arena, miles of trails with xc jumps, large gravel parking lot, and beautiful views. Soon to come is a manure shed and large outdoor arena with jumps. And we are always carving out more trails and building more cross country fences!
Please follow us on Facebook to check out updates.
At this time, we are full. To be added to our waitlist, please fill out the form below.